I require manipulation of this template from **TemplateMonster:**
<[url removed, login to view]>
1. Remove music and change logo (logo will be provided by us)
2. On the splash page (currently the green leaf), I require that the group of images being controlled by the top numbering system fade in and out every 5 seconds. The numbering system at the top should be removed. The fade in / fade out effect should be the same when going from 1 to 2 to 3... etc.
3. For the about link, different image and text will be used.
4. For the porfolio link (image gallery system), I require a sub-category system (currently one set of categories). There will be 4 main categories, and within the main categories, there will be 3-4 sub categories. In total, there will be about 40 images spread across all categories.
**** OPTIONAL - I WILL PAY A BONUS IF A CODER CAN CREATE A BACKEND TO ALLOW ADMIN TO UPLOAD IMAGES TO ANY CATEGORY. PLEASE, IN YOUR MESSAGE, LEAVE A PRICE :) Thank you ****
5. Services link will turn into an events link to display recent events (provided by us).
**** AGAIN OPTIONAL - I WILL PAY A BONUS TO CREATE A BACKEND TO ALLOW ADMIN TO UPLOAD EVENTS. PLEASE, IN YOUR MESSAGE, LEAVE A PRICE :) Thank you ****
6. We will provide contact information and email for form to work.
7. Create a small link for help, in place of the sound options. This will create a pop up. There is a pop up system in place already by the template (see "Portfolio > Other").
8. Change footer links respectively.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash, PHP, mySQL, Web