I need a fairly user friendly Flash thumbnail gallery, possibly a component.
The following is a list of the features I would like:
1. Infinite scrolling of the thumbnail images. All of the thumbnail images should reside on a single line and highlight on mouse over. I would need to have unlimited thumbnails.
2. I would need to be able to adjust the height and width of the scroller. Namely the height to adjust to the thumbnail image height size.
3. I would need to have multiple galleries.
4. When a thumbnail is clicked it would produce the larger image above the scrolling thumbnails. Each of the larger images would do a fade in when being called from the thumbnail.
5. I would like the ability to add a description for each image.
6. I would like to be able to have an option for a slide show on each gallery. Each image would fade in on transition from one image to the other.
I am open to suggestions on how to approach the set up.
Maybe developing a component, text database, XML or PHP based?
You can view a sample of the infinite scroll at the following address. Note, the example has two rows of thumbnails and I am only looking to have one row:
[url removed, login to view]
Select Photography from the top menu.
If possible, I would like to see examples of previous work.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).