**I need a Video (Flash) Demo with Woman voice-over demoing PartCrawler. Similar to <[url removed, login to view]>
but our CRM is for the Electronic Components Industry.
You will have Full access to our application and myself via Gtalk and [url removed, login to view]
What Partcrawler is...**
| Partcrawler represents the next evolution phase in electronic components procurement -- it is a powerfull turnkey solution to running an international trading company -- a tool that will ignite the overall level of productivity and performance of your business.
Partcrawler collects and organizes critical market data allowing you to quickly respond to today's marketplace realities. |  |
**What will Partcrawler do for you...**
* Sourcing: Connects to product availability from multiple Internet websites and stores the results on your database.
* CRM: Facilitates sales communication and schedules follow-ups.
* Drives Sales: Organizes your sales team -- allowing you to log the outcome and next step to every customer contact, while serving as an inquiry manager so the up-to-date status of your customers' inquiry is available on-line at any moment.
* MRP: Optimizes Material Requirements Planning by tracking historical pricing, product availability and previous quotes company wide.
* Import Data: Upload inventory, Excess Stock or requirements files for immediate use.
* Work Anywhere: With only an Internet connection and browser your can work securely anywhere in the world.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).