* See attached PDF of design
* footprint of 960 x 720 px centered vertically and horizontally in a browser html page.
* programmed entirely in FLASH
* full CMS for content management
* Images are fixed size, provided by client.
* Text, titles, image locations are all fixed position
* The first three all green pages represent the homepage.
* The “TABED?? menus function as follows:
+ The navigation at the top should cycle through the three main content areas (shown in the three slides) at 15-20 seconds per slide.
+ Their navigation should be mouse-over (ie, user’s mouse rolls over tab and keyline info changes).
+ user clicks within keyline they are taken to submenu pages.
* Clickable links on this page limited to the navigation at the top of the page; although, while the teaser tab for one of the content areas is visible, that whole tab area (hit area defined by keylines) should be clickable. About us and Bio links are clickable
* *CMS / ADMIN : all text, images. Note: clietn's text will (must) edit to fit area within keylines (no scrolling necessary)*
* Main Navigation is at the top, sub navigation below it (as seen in the solar slide).
* if no sub navigation that area will remain blank (as seen in wind power slide).
* pink lines show the scrolling content line.
* long content will have a "Back to top" anchor dividing its sections. (as seen in solar power slide)
* any text links, shown in green.
* top title bar for the Bios page will match the rest of the interior pages.
* *CMS / ADMIN : all text, title, images. All have fixed locations. New submenu creation (menu in fixed location) creates new page within each sec*
*1) Complete and fully-functional working website in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) A beta preview of project in full working condition. This will allow for any necessary change: 2 rounds of potential tweaks/changes to project.
3) Delivery of final project in a package for easy installation to server with all instructions as to how to install -OR- coder will have access to client;s server for an installation there.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
+++++++++++++++ In addition: +++++++++++++++
All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables): a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).*
*FLASH front end. CMS in either PHP or ASP*