* We ([url removed, login to view]) need a Flash “widget?? that can be embedded inline into individuals’ MySpace pages, blogs, etc. and/or that can be a pop-up upon mouseover our Zoolit button.
* This widget should be a miniture version of each Zoolit user’s “landing page?? (e.g., [url removed, login to view]). It should include user’s name, photo, their URL links and a clear link for viewers to “Click here for your own Zoolit??.
* Zoolit’s backend is written in Ruby On Rails with data in MySQL hosted on railsplayground..net.
* If for some reason Flash is disabled, the widget or button should be an active link to take you to the user’s landing page by default.
* The widget and rollover should have a user configurable height and width (in pixels). If the content (e.g., links) do not fit, then scrollbars should allow the viewer to see all content.
* Ideally, it should be possible to include the widget in email signatures too. Please Google search “Embedding Flash in Email Signatures??. Here’s an example result: [url removed, login to view]
* Tips for embedding widgets on MySpace: search for “MySpace?? at [url removed, login to view]
* The layout, colors, fonts, etc. should be pulled from the Landing Page (i.e., if the Landing Page look changes, the widget look should change).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Ruby on Rails
* Hosted at [url removed, login to view]