<[url removed, login to view]>
Using this URL (and the Flash plug-in) as the model, I would like a VB.NET version of this functionality. The code delivered will:
* Be developed in VB.NET
* Use no third-party tools; strictly .NET if possible.
* Mimic the functionality including the moving in and out of cards and the flipping. This is a must!
* Important -- there is a slight drop-shadow when the card is maximized -- this must also be developed! Also notice the drop shadow changing as the card is flipped.
* The flip, next, and close controls should work and display the same way.
This could be a long-term relationship. I have many small projects here and there that I don't have time to do. Don't bid on this if you don't know what you are doing; I am a former MCSD and have used VB since pre v1 days (as well as getting paid to review developer code -- ha!) -- in other words, I want a good programmer with good comments who I would like to build a longer term relationship with. If you know C++ as well, that is a plus. Impress me with this project!
1) Complete and fully-functional source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
VB.NET; if there are OS limitations, let me know. I don't care if this only works on XP/2000 for example.