I have been unable to find a tutorial or the information to do a few basic functions using a progressive download FLV file encoded with the Flash video Encoder.
I need an experienced “Flash 8 action script coder?? to provide me with the following files
* “FLV file?? with 2 embedded cue points, **Event cue**, and a **Navigation cue** created using the _Flash 8 Video Encoder_
* I need a screen shot of the Flash 8 Video Encoder cue panel, so I can re-create the sample you will provide.
* I need a Flash 8 “FLA file?? (_with the source code)_ to _seek_ the embedded cues that will trigger a sample movie clip.
* The movie clip will be a simple text file that displays “**cue1 event**?? and “**cue 2 Navigation**?? on top of the movie *for sample quality only*
* A button that tells the movie to go to cue1 and stop
* A button that tells the movie to go to cue2 and play
The coding must be industry standard, correctly done with the minimum complexity
I will provide a sample QuickTime movie.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"