My client is going to change their website address from [[url removed, login to view]] to [[url removed, login to view]] on the 1. of July.
As a gimmick to their intranet (and maybe web) they want a morphing of [[url removed, login to view]] to [[url removed, login to view]].
The gimmick should be delivered in two versions
1) 356x154 pixels to be placed on the front page of [[url removed, login to view]]
2) 800x600 (or something like that) to be used on the intranet.
You are free to use logos, pictures etc. from [[url removed, login to view]] and if you need more - please ask for it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
flash (or animated gif)