This project includes creating a GUI for panoramas displayed with Flash. The GUI should look and function like this: <[url removed, login to view]> (Requires the latest Java installed. The panoramic images are low-resolution for this example. This is not typical). he new GUI will function in a flash environment using the flash player provided by [[url removed, login to view]]. You will need knowledge of ActionScript 3.0.
1. Transparent buttons with no transparency of mouseover + mousover text.
2. Blue button should be editable - to either load an email app (mailto:) or load a new URL.
3. Green forward- and back-buttons should result in transition fading between panoramas.
4. Each panorama should load first, then preload the previous & next images into the browser's cache so when green forward & back buttons are clicked the panoramas load faster. Unlike the Java fullscreen function, flash does not allow the fullscreen function on page load - it requires a mouse click within the flash to initiate fullscreen. The page needs to look and perform the same as the current Java example, so you will need to make the thumbnails flash buttons which simultaneously load the panorama and execute the fullscreen command. I can supply files to help you create the buttons, thumbnail images, flashpano images, flashpano files, flashpano documentation, and HTML files to use as a template if needed. Deliverables should include all files created such that they can easily be used as templates with as little modification as possible needed to create new projects, as well as documentation on how to modify the files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
XP, Vista, Linux, MacOS