Need: We are looking for a new logo for our company.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOt RUSH To BID WITHOUt SAMPLES shown in attached file. We will give prefernce to bidders with our samples and will check bids on MOnday.
PLEASAE SEE attached zip file for propsed logo, send your initial concepts with your bids. USE PROPSED LOGO for your SAMPLES. Colors, Red and Blue. For Circle Try to Use Golden Color/RED Blue combinations.
Business: We sell India Properties to NRIs worldwide.
Logo objectives: High end , exclusive look of the company.
Proposed design: Please see the attached file
Key points: a. Logo has letter N, surrounded by a luxury circle type shape (like you see in Sheraton hotel logo). Above N, there is House type shape. Use Red, Blue or Golden Color as your imagination.
b. NRI Houses ??" NRI is one color, Houses in colors. Try to use Red, Blue colors shown in attached red and blue color files.
c. Include Tag line ??" India Properties for NRIs
Please use good colors as we will update our web site’s color scheme to be consistent with logo.
Initial concepts = upto 6
revsions - 4 rounds
Total time - 7 days
1. After we finalize the logo , we will need it in different formats so that we can use on website, brochures, banners, business cards, etc.
Formats: eps, .ai, gif, tif, bmp, jpg, pdf compatible, animated file that we can display on our web site.
Deliver 2 sets of logos:
1. Complete logo ith parts a,b,c (N in circle, NRI Houses, Tage line).
2. Brief logo - just part a Circle with N in it.
2. Animated logo showing quality rendering of the objects in logo.
3. e file for business card. We will give you our current business card file. Just add new logo and address.
4. Company letter head.
We will own all righst of logo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).