The aim of the project is to build a web portal about optic, eyewear, sunglasses and lenses.
The site will have four kinds of pages :
- General advises
- Based on information typed by the visitor (form to complete about prescription and personal info), helping to understand the prescription, choose the better lenses, how to fit the better frame, aesthetic advices, all about vision, address of ophthalmologist, and optic stores. FLASH ANIMATION
- online trial of frames: The visitor upload a personal photo and he can virtually try many glasses through a choice a frames with FLASH ANIMATION
- For the future: e-business of frames and lenses
The portal will have a newsletter
There will be advertising sections
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
web (IE and firefox)