**Your task is to develop an interactive multimedia application (CD-ROM) that focuses on promoting the work of TELCO: The East London Communities Organisation :**
**The application MUST be related and focused on the following**
**What is TELCO, aimed at funding bodies that give grants to charities.**
**The guide would explain:**
* **What is TELCO**
* **Why was TELCO established**
* **What groups are members of TELCO**
* **Who are its Trustees**
* **Who funds TELCO - its members and supportive charities, but not the government. TELCO wants to be financially independent of government.**
* **Why groups join (in their own words)**
* **What has TELCO done to train local people to be active citizens**
* **What has TELCO done to change East London for the better through campaigns**
* **Why TELCO is important for democracy and a healthy society in East London**
**All this information is available at the website:** <[url removed, login to view]>
However we would like some good amounts of animation which show this instead of too much text.
Please note that we have some video clips which are to be added onto the application so make sure there is a section for this.
The applications are expected to be highly interactive and make extensive use of media (text, video, audio, graphics, animation) as appropriate to the purpose of the application.
The application must be one that would be useful to [url removed, login to view] work that TELCO does is represented by various parties who have a stake in your applications, these include but are not limited to people who work at TELCO, or in collaboration with them and other related organisations who hold a stake in this application.
Please be aware that time is very short therefore you will have two weeks to complete this in.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Can be made in Flash mx but must work on Director