Job 1 - Integrate database of users from existing osDate [url removed, login to view] into osDate 2.6 plus integrate database of users from existing FlashChat [url removed, login to view] into osDate 2.6.
Job 2 - [url removed, login to view] is integrated into osDate 2.6 but is not using osDate's user profiles. I want the forum to use the same profiles as osDate.
Job 3 - Secure osDate with integrated Chat and Forums so that contact information is not possible to be posted, except by paying clients.
Job 4 - Finish a job that was started by another worker.
**Job 1. Integrate databases**
1. Integrate users from old Chat Rooms (FlashChat [url removed, login to view] Standalone) in osDate v2.6 Chat Rooms (FlashChat [url removed, login to view] Integrated)
2. Integrate users from old Dating Service (osDate [url removed, login to view]) into new Dating Service (osDate v2.6)
**Job 2. Forum within osDate**
1. [url removed, login to view] has been integrated into osDate v2.6 but it is using its own profiles instead of using the profiles from osDate users table. I would like the forum to use the osDate "user" profiles - i.e. all aspects of the new osDate 2.6 including Chat and Forum must use the same profiles for each person.
2. Replace all "Login" and "Logout" options with a link back to the main home page.
Job 3. Remove Ability to Post Contact Information**
I'd like to make sure that nobody is able to post their email addresses, IM's, AIM, ICQ, YIM, phone numbers, or any other contact information in the forum, on their profiles, in the chat rooms, and anywhere else that they might be able to make contact without paying for a membership. This preventative measure should include options such as using "at" instead of "@" and "dot com" instead of ".com". In other words they should only be able to connect with others via the website, unless they have a paid membership.
**Job 4. Finish A Job that was started by someone else** which involved adding a question with multiple, searchable options to osDate v2.6.
1. /[url removed, login to view] - should say "Looking for" instead of "Seeking a"
2. /[url removed, login to view] - I would like F->M and M->F on the same line - ie it shouldn't be broken up onto two lines as it is now
3. /[url removed, login to view] - "Looking for" options don't show up for search
4. Error at /admin/[url removed, login to view] - Input Array does not match ?: SELECT count(*) as c FROM connections_userrating WHERE profileid = '1' and ratingid =
I require detailed informal documentation showing which files have been changed, and what changes were made to each file.
If you are unable to do a portion of the work, please submit a bid specifying for which job.
Please tell me
1. your qualifications for this job
2. how soon you could start
3. how long it will take you to finish.
If we work well together I have many more jobs waiting.