Please register and take a look at [url removed, login to view], especially at the creation side of the application. We want additional lesson types created in flash, starting with a language learning module. We need 2 sides to this, one is for authoring and taking in the data, the other is for playback to the user. The content will use flash media server working with Amazon S3 and possibly EC2. Please take a look at this link to see a rough guide to what I want.
[url removed, login to view]
1. on the flash authoring interface, clicking on the elements bring up choices to enter data. Clicking on picture allows uploading of graphics (not video)
2. Clicking on 1 and 2 in audio, allows to record live audio or upload mp3 sound. 1 would be for normal audio, and 2 is for a slower recorded version. The graphics on these buttons should be a play and a tortoise..:). If they record realtime, it should allow user to hear what htey have done before saving
3. Clicking on the text areas allow entry of text with simple text formatting (alignment, bold, italic, size and color)
4. Clicking on the left notes slideout brings up similar text editing for making ntoes, and a voice record or upload.
5. multiple slides can be added to the player.
1. allow user to hide/show the panels of text.
2. clicking on the notes at left slideout to reveal the text notes or the audio note
3. Clicking "try" button allows the user to record their own voice realtime, but not save, only playback what they have heard so they can match it against the teacher's voice.
We will give you a detailed spec sheet of how to integrate with [url removed, login to view], with database schema, and code to test.
Please provide how many hours this will take. My development team is based at VTC India in Cochin, and both they and I will work via AIM.
linux, flash media server, connecting with mysql an php