To bid for this project, you must meet the following criteria:
• You MUST be competant in PHP
• You MUST be competant in Flash with a thorough knowledge of Actionscript 1.0 and some Actionscript 2.0
I had a coder put together a CMS (content management system) for me for a courier website where you enter in a username and password to gain access to an admin console, and from there you can update, change or ad courier contractor runs. This is not for the whole site, but rather one (1x) page within a Flash site and one (1x) php page on a non-flash site. Once again, the CMS updates BOTH a Flash page and a non-flash (php/html) page.
The non-flash page works and is updatable via the admin console (to see the working version, click [here]), but the Flash page (or clip) has a few issues in which the previous coder was unable to resolve. You will need to do the following:
• Design a table within the Flash page (clip) that is capable of displaying the information from a contractor run from the admin console. The table needs to have a smart design that is consistant with the design of the rest of the website.
• Enable the table to be able to 'duplicate itself', depending on how many contractor runs have been entered in the admin console. If there are 20 contractor runs, then there needs to be 20 tables that each displays the information from each contractor run.
Once again, if a new contractor run is added via the admin console, then a new table will need to be duplicated within the Flash page (clip) with the new contractor run information displayed within it. If a specific run is deleted via the admin console, then the table within the Flash page will need to be automatically deleted and the tables beneath the deleted table will need to fill-in the space where the deleted table used to be.
I will attach a more detailed brief.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I'm using Flash MX 2004 Professional