- Scalable Game Server running on Linux
- Flash Game clients running Action Script 2.0
- Multiplayer Online Game Site
Please go to [[url removed, login to view]]. The idea is to create something with that potential but much smaller scale. The server architechture should be scalable tough. At the beginning I will require maximum 4 common games (tic tac toe - solitaire kind). The tourneys should be able to play for fun and for money. One other thing is on the Flash client side, the games should be 'skinnable' so that a spaceship in a game can take the shape of a skin. This is all in general. I am a Software Engineer myself and I will lead you trough the project, I believe this will make the process much easyer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Action Script 2.0