Looking for coder/designer to create? a **logo** and **PostNuke theme** for **_*two*_** websites.
*NOTE: I would prefer to hire one person to take on the whole project, but I’m willing to split the work if there is someone out there who is particularly good at just logo design or PostNuke themes.?
**_Website # 1:_**
**Name:** Northern Links ([url removed, login to view])
**Purpose of Site:** Provides Internet resources (mainly educational) to isolated First Nation (Aboriginal) communities in Canada.
**About the Logo:** The temporary logo that I'm currently using has a skyline with trees and northern lights in the sky (see logo on site). I'm quite fond of this concept (though it needs a real facelift), but I'm also interested in other ideas that are related to the function of the site.
**Name:** Deadbeat Landlords ([url removed, login to view])
**Purpose of Site:** This site will contain a registry where tenants can post information (and pictures) about? houses, apartments, etc., that are being neglected by the landlords. Users will also be able to search the registry for complaints about a particular house or apartment building before they move in.
**About the Logo:** Logo should reflect the purpose of the site without looking like a Real Estate company. I'm open to creative ideas.
**About the Themes:**
Both themes could use the same design (with different colours and logos, of course). Each theme should blend with colours/style of their respective logo and should incorporate the following:
1. A tabs menu with dropdown submenus (likely done in Flash) on top of the page that is clear and user-friendly. When a user clicks on a tab, it should stay lit until another tab is pressed. Perhaps each tab could have a colour that corresponds to a border on each page so that when the tab is selected, it then blends with the page border?
2. A condensed header. I'm looking to minimise the header portion of the page so as to maximise the viewing area of the site. Therefore, menu bar and logo should not take up too much space. Still, it should not look crowded.
**Looking for creative coder/designer to:**
1. Produce original PostNuke themes as describes above and install them directly onto the site (must also supply all original files). Note: both sites have Autotheme installed, should the designer wish to use it.
2. Produce a number (to be negotiated) of logos for each site (one logo for the Northern Links site should be based on the existing logo that is currently on the website)
3. Provide minimal support for al least 3 weeks to make any minor changes as the site takes form.
4. Be patient and work with me to flesh out and implement different design ideas.
**Interested coders are asked to send examples of their work.**