I need a coder or a team of coders that will design a website for my company. The project details are as follows, and please do read this carefully before leaping into bidding for this project.
1) This is to be one of many model websites with base in Norway.
2) The design is totally up to the coder or the team, but has to reflect on what content is to be there.
3) The website will contain both nude and non-nude photography and videos, and has to be able to support either. The website also should be able to stream videos to the members.
4) The website itself will be a pay for membership site, and the coder has to work out how to manage this so it works perfectly. We will be using [url removed, login to view] as a processor for this website.
5) The coder or team of coders has to commit to maintaining the website as technical support for a longer period of time, which will be payed on a contracted basis.
6) It will be a plus if the coder knows how to encode videos with DRM, to stop illegal distribution of our content.
7) There has to be a full graphic interface for administration of content for the website (the layout doesnt need to change once designed, so we only need for the website to let us be able to add content when we need to).
8) This will be one of many websites which in turn will be linked to a mother site for them all in the near future. This will be headed by the technical staff, which compromises of the selected coder/coders for this project.
9) You will need to have knowledge on how to set up a pay for access website using [url removed, login to view] as a processor, as well as knowing how to solve problems that arises with the website over time. We expect a large customer base, and you will need to have skills on how to manage this.
10) The coders will be given free opportunity to design this as they see fit, but we reserve the right to throw out designs until we are satisfied.
Bidding price is open for anything. We wont pay the world for this project, so try and constrain yourself to reasonable pricing. Unserious bids or hillarious amounts will be excluded and deleted.
More information will be added if needed. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks, and happy bidding.
Tommy Fjellengen Vedal
One thing that is VERY VERY important. BEFORE ANY BIDDING ON THIS PROJECT, make a little demo on how you see this proceeding. We want a sample on where you want to take this project. We do not care for past works (except for ratings), we want to know what you want to do with this project. ANY BIDDER WITHOUT A SAMPLE FOR THIS PROJECT WILL BE REJECTED. No exceptions.