I purchased a template from TemplateMonster for a fully Flash website. I have completed most of the customization myself but can't figure out the final items. I believe this mostly involves Actionscript. Current progress can be seen at [[url removed, login to view]] . Please see the remaining changes required in the Deliverables section.
Change text of active page tab from yellow to green on all pages. I cannot find this, otherwise I would have done it myself.
* Create mailto: actions for email address and photographer image.
* Make all forms function correctly and submit to specified email address.
* Template included the form under Request rates section so it should work after the submit action is defined. The Mailing Address input box was free transformed to change size but the entry text is now distorted so that needs to be corrected. The other two forms are only visual copies of the Request rates form and will need to be written correctly. Notice the blurry submit/reset buttons.
* On release of image load [url removed, login to view]
* On release of Request rates, go to contacts page with focus in first entry box of Request rates form.
* On release of Schedule a session, go to contacts page with focus in first entry box of Schedule a session form.
* On release of Order a gift certificate, go to contacts page with focus in first entry box of Gift certificates form.
* Same as Services page work except on release of image load [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape.