My client is looking to have a website designed for the Florida Mobile Entertainment Group.
The Florida Mobile Entertainment Group is “collaboration?? of mobile DJ companies in Florida that offers Disc Jockey Services, MC Services, Game Show Mania and Interactive Entertainment for Corporate and Wedding Receptions.
The design must be elegant, easy to navigate, and must somehow incorporate the “Image?? of Florida, Disc Jockey Entertainment, and also Weddings.
We are looking for a site that has some flash elements as well as straight HTML. This must be a fresh design. No templates will be accepted.
While we will give you some images for Game Show Mania, you must supply all images for the site. All images must be stock and usable without infringing on other’s copyrights.
Here are the 5 pages:
1. HOME PAGE - This is the first page of the site. It must represent image of the company in an elegant manner. Also have links to the two divisions of the companies: Weddings & Corporate Events.
2. Corp Events Page - This should have the "feel" of the home page, but also incorporate a Corp Events design.
3. Corp Events Template Container Page - This should have the look and feel of the Corp Events Page, but have a blank middle where content can be added to make new pages.
4. Wedding Events Page - This should have the "feel" of the home page, but also incorporate a Wedding Look and feel.
3. Wedding Events Template Container Page - This should have the look and feel of the Wedding Events Page, but have a blank middle where content can be added to make new pages.
My client gets final approval on all design work. Thank you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).