I am currently looking at adding online order on the website ([url removed, login to view]) of my restaurant. The customer should be able to place 2 types of order: Catering order and Pickup Order. Catering orders will be mainly order from our catering menu and will be placed by customer in advance. Pickup Orders will be order from our main menu and can be placed in advance or 15 min before pickup. Pickup order will be automatically printed on one of the receipt printer available.
It is very important to offer a lot of flexibility to the customer when placing his order. Indeed the customer should be able to add/remove condiments to his sandwich/box lunch. Basically, the customer should be able to customize its order if necessary.
I would like the programming to be done in 2 phases:
* 1st phase: Development of the catering order:
I have started working on the database design. I will be able to provide it to the programmer who is interested to bid.
A database (Mysql) will need to be created taking in consideration that pickup order will also need to be developed in the future.
The customer should be able to order from our website. Then I should be able to print an invoice from my computer (using the same or a different frontend). The customer should be able to check his history and to use previous order in order to create the new one.
* 2nd phase: Development of the pick-up order.
This phase will need to be developed in the future
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MySql, Windows XP