I am looking for a person or team to develop an enjoyable multiplayer online poker application. The key pieces I am looking to have built are below. I would like to also have other pieces built which I elaborate on later but those are second priority. Please see the attached document for a more detailed understand of what I'm looking for.
1. Website. This will be the key entry point for users to learn more about the service and to install the application.
2. Application. This is the core part of the experience that will let users from all over the world play against each other for free, or gamble with their money (where legal).
3. Backend. This should handle customers’ account information, manage payment verification and processing, and reporting
**Key User Scenarios**
• Users from the around the world can play poker with others or friends for fun, for free
• Where legal, users should be able to gamble with real stakes ranging from as small as $5 tournament buy ins up to $1000 no limit hold ‘em
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 22, 2007 7:23:22 AM:
I've updated the document to clarify some requirements based on questions. Please review and let me know if you have further questions. I've also extended the bidding deadline by 1 week since I got requests for more time and information.
Thanks for the interest.
OS: Vista, XP, Win98, Mac OS X and 1 below
Browsers: IE, Netscape, Firefox, Mozilla