I am looking for a person or team to develop an enjoyable multiplayer online poker application. The key pieces I am looking to have built are below. I would like to also have other pieces built which I elaborate on later but those are second priority. Please see the attached document for a more detailed understand of what I'm looking for.
1. Website. This will be the key entry point for users to learn more about the service and to install the application.
2. Application. This is the core part of the experience that will let users from all over the world play against each other for free, or gamble with their money (where legal).
3. Backend. This should handle customers’ account information, manage payment verification and processing, and reporting
**Key User Scenarios**
• Users from the around the world can play poker with others or friends for fun, for free
• Where legal, users should be able to gamble with real stakes ranging from as small as $5 tournament buy ins up to $1000 no limit hold ‘em
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 22, 2007 7:23:22 AM:
I've updated the document to clarify some requirements based on questions. Please review and let me know if you have further questions. I've also extended the bidding deadline by 1 week since I got requests for more time and information.
Thanks for the interest.
OS: Vista, XP, Win98, Mac OS X and 1 below
Browsers: IE, Netscape, Firefox, Mozilla