Integrate OsCommerce into new web template.
I have started a computer business that was local and now want to start selling online to expand.
The web template has a Flash intro - template can be found at
[url removed, login to view] Prodct ID: 4705
Here is the description of my needs
- Integrate web template graphics(Headings, text, etc...) with OsCommerce
- Would like the Contents area to stretch across screen
- Complete Layout and product descriptions similiar to web template.
Allow customer to select how many products to put on page 10,20, or 30
- Add any other necessary components that are necessary for osCommerce
- I need for the Flash Header not to load everytime a link is selected on the page (this is annoying for shoppers) and for sound to be comletely eliminated
- Customized Logo Design and integrated into Flash Header
- Integrate Admin and PayPal Payment module. Credit Card Module will be by Echo
- Complete Package should be installed like typical osCommerce Package
What I will supply to you:
- Tell me your prefered package of OsCommerce(MsMax, BTS, STS, etc) and I will install on my web server with admin package if not installed.
- Once project is accepted, You will be sent all web template graphics.
- User and password to my webadmin on host with ftp access as well as SSH
- User and Password to OsCommerce admin,
- Anything else you need
- We must talk after bid is accepted to make go over this project
- Bidders must be qualified and have had prior experience with PHP, OsCommerce, Flash MX, and Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and up
- Bidders please provide a portfolio preferably demonstrating oscommerce based sites
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $84 para este trabalho
sir, went through the reffered site, we would be pleased to work on this project,we can also provide you with many ideas, pls go through our profile to know about us, contact us via pm
The Web Artists, India's Leading Internet Presence Provider guarantess to work with you and offer 100% Satisfaction. View our Company Portfolio for more informations or visit [url removed, login to view]