We are looking for an experienced web designer to create several design elements for a penny auction website we are developing.
The project will only concern the design of the website:
You will work on the graphic design of the website, making various proposals for the overall structure of the website and the design of various pages. We expect you to challenge designs that we have already made, and come up with designs for:
- Our homepage.
- 2 unique designs for 2 sections of the website. These designs will reflect the products we sell in each showroom: Electronics & Fashion.
- Designs for other pages of the site: list of winners and “about?? page.
- Our logo
- All icons that will be used on the site (with onmouseover, onmouseclick images) All work will be done with Photoshop. Advanced knowledge of Photoshop is required.
Only coders with serious backgrounds will be considered, with your bid please attach examples of templates you have created or implemented on script-based websites.
> Photoshop .psd files for:
- A home page
- A logo
- 2 product showcase pages
- All icons used in each required page
- Maximum 3 other pages (about, winners, auction history)
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Fully functional psd files.