We need a PHP expert to do a minor fix to an existing website and also add a few new features to the site. This PROJECT assumes you have an EXCELLENT understanding of PHP, database methods and design.
Here is the briefing...
We have developed mobile phone price comparison website (Similar to... [url removed, login to view])that compares and display the cheapest deals of 20 leading vendors in the UK market. Every vendor provides data feeds on a daily basis.
1. We have problems with the existing script. So, you have to rewrite the script to extract required data from the given feeds.
2. At present, we have to upload data feeds manually. Instead, we need a code to auto import data twice a day from vendors.
3. Vendors provide data feeds in CSV format and are about 13-15MB in size. At present, we are using splitter to split the large file in to a number of 2MB files and uploading those small files individually. We also need a solution to sort this problem out.
4. Little modification to home page, cosmetic and other updates to the existing pages. I believe this should be a quick and easy fix through.
5. You have to modify existing GIF banners and design 3 new Flash banners.
6. We would like to reward users when their referrals buy phone through our links. Referrals will login before they buy phone through our site. We have the login and payment system in place and we need a tracking system that should enable us to follow through the order in the third party site.
7. We want to recruit affiliates who will have their own white label sites. So, we want to you provide the facility to easily setup white label sites of the main site.
8. SEO – We need our site to be optimized and to achieve to ranking in Google, MSN and Yahoo.
Budget - up to $400
Please only bid if you have rich experience of developing price comparison site and can SHOW YOUR PREVIOUS WORK to us.
We would like to discuss the project in more detail over the phone when we have found the right script, price and person.
Many thanks for your prompt reply.