Polish up my Flash Movie.
This is a very easy project if you know what you're doing.
You can see the Flash Movie, here:
[url removed, login to view]
This movie consists of several separate swf's.
It is the Foundation (Level0) that needs polish.
* I need a new topic movie to describe "How to Use". This will simply demonstrate how to navigate through the movie and explain the different user-elements used. This must be simple, very small, and quick loading.
* I need a simple, but professional, pre-loader for the beginning as well as between movies.
* I use a shared library for the large flash objects. I want that file to begin loading, behind the scenes, as soon as the How to Use movie begins playing.
* The volume control (lower right) only seems to affect the music. It doesn't change the other sound effects. I would like the volume control to affect ALL sound in all movies.
* Add a hyperlink (Download in Now, in upper right) to jump to a download page in a new browser window.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete and well commented source code of all work done (ie fla and swf files).
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Macromedia Flash MX (6)