I am working on a small flash flipbook project using a purchased page-flip component and is nearing completion. Need actionscript help to touch up on 3 functions.
1) Print the whole flipbook function
Currently I can only get the print function to print out the page that the user is viewing.
What I need is when user click on the print function, it send to print the whole book instead of just the 2 facing pages.
2) Currently the video keeps looping and continues to play even when user turns to the next page.
Video embeded in page should stop playing when the user flip to the next page.
3) Form Page Requirement
When user fill up the form consisting of the following data, the data needs to be send to an email with the label formated next to the respective data :
- Text field
- Combo boxes choice
- Radio Button
(The actual sending can be handled by a single php file)
The completed and deliverable .fla file has to be compatible with Flash MX and above, as I'll need to customize and edit the pages and form fields myself with the fla source file.
Coder will need to provide simple instruction on how/where to edit or configure the setting for the 3 function stated above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I'm using Flash MX.
The swf file has to run on ie and firefox.