looking for expert Flash programmer who understands 3D geometry, raster image filtering and panorama photo stitching.
1. need you to test & evaluate best batch photo stitching software to turn our existing photos into panoramic photos (see Google's street-side view for reference).
2. need you to develop interface similar (but better) to Google's Street-Side view allowing user clever method to navigate street-level images. for reference see:
[[url removed, login to view]
]then click >Street View
they show 3D lines and 3D arrows for navigation,
we need you to make similar interface or better, also anticipating next user move by PRELOADING and quickly showing next image.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jun 9, 2007 1:06:43 PM:
hi...i re-typed my ad to make it more clear... need urgent reply as i need to get this project started immediately!!
any questions ? is this something you can do ? and do quickly ?