***UPDATE since Original bid*************
Based on requests by most of you :-
I have increased the budget for the website, extended the deadline by a week. Have still kept the expert guarantee to a minimum to ensure serious bidders.
Please bear in mind I don't get any money from this but RAC suggests that it works and ensures commitment.
Thanks for the interest shown. Some of you are really talented and have a good software background. I want to make sure that you understand the business need and usability related requirements too. Decision will be made by end of next week.
Please spend sometime on my website [[url removed, login to view]] and then comparison websites like [[url removed, login to view]],
[[url removed, login to view]], [[url removed, login to view]],
Please send me a summary of the work you will do, with specific details on the following
1. Layout, design & presentation
2. Functionality e.g. Candidate registeration, resume upload, Ability to blog, advertizing jobs etc
3. Any specific help you would need from me, like content, approval/review process etc
Lowest bid will not win, well thought out response with reasonable cost will be selected.
=======Original request...it helped me filter the applicants========
My website (8 pages) works well on Internet explorer.
Website is [url removed, login to view]
Three specific tasks
1. Make the links work in Mozilla
2. Align the page centrally in IE & Mozilla browser
3. MOST important: create extra features and functionality by looking at standard recruitment websites
Additional 10% bonus, discretionary and paid if the work delights !
1. You should have demonstrated experience of creating good business websites.
2. Use my current website [url removed, login to view] as a starting point
3. Your experience in layout, design and ability to use that for work would be a plus
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 12, 2008 8:22:00 PM:
Folks, some of you have responded with various suggestions. Thanks. Some of you have mentioned dollar amounts in your note without actually putting a bid. I will decide by July 15th So please submit the Actual bid with an outline of work you plan to do. I have given my minimum requirements already. Thanks