I need a complete rewrite of a [url removed, login to view] website (VB.NET) to PHP/FLASH/MySQL. Requirements:
(1) Code must be professionally written and commented as per high open-source coding standards. You will be creating a base application that will be expanded upon often in the future.
(2) Coding design must be as modular as possible (OO design is likely a must).
(3) I'd like the HTML portion of the site to be "skinnable" by registered users in the spirit of CSS Zen Garden.
The site is located at virtualproblemsolving[dot]org, u/p demo/demo. The Flash functionality/design is complete, and only has to be incorporated into the PHP code. I will provide the original coding/design specs if desired.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).