Apart from the specifications (description) below there is one important piece of information. This bid concerns what we will refer to as the "individual rectangle". In the end - assuming that it can be made - it will be placed with other "individual rectangles" in a larger rectangle, to which we will refer as the "desktop".
SPECIFICATIONS (see attachment)
1. The font is an overall setting, applicable throughout the whole project.
2. The "individual" should hold up to 5 sub-rectangles, but there are only a few configurations required. Configurations: a) 2 names plus 1 data or b) 4 names plus 1 data. In case of a) 3 lines or 2 lines (in which case the third line is vertically centered.
3. These sub-rectangles are lines with text (max: 20 characters) in a background color.
4. The sub-rectangles are one of 2 types: name or data. Configurations: a) 2 names plus 1 data or 4 names plus 1 data.
5. Each type of subrectangle has its own selectable background [url removed, login to view] colours are: a) default for the whole "desktop" b) selectable from a small number of pre-selected colours.6. Each sub- rectangle should hold up to 20 characters.
Content of each sub-rectangle has to be retrieved from a database table.
When placed in a "desktop" it must be possible for "individuals" to overlap each other. Additional (if possible): In the end things will work as follows:
1: the "destop" rectangle is created, indicating the number of "individuals" 2: then a separate screen opens displaying the subrectangles with names.3: names are distributed according to a formula or by dragging and dropping names from one window to the desired position in a sub-rectangles.