I require a very simple, but very professional looking, conservatively designed? website that serves as an online brochure. It should have systems administrator document upload capabilities and generic user document download capabilities.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Key requirements are:
1. The text on the website should be very easy for me to maintain.
2. It should be easy for me to upload PDF documents to the website. Visitors to the website should be able to easily download these PDFs.
3. Usability & performance should be similar to rentacoder's website.
4. The initial site pages will be:
- Home Page (About us)... This page should have a simple/slick "design/code trick" that demonstrates professionalism (and that some kick-ass developer built the site). To get a view of what I am talking about, check out the [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] websites.
- Services & Offerings
- Contact Us
- Aeterno Views (uploading/downloading will occur to and from this page)
5. The audience for the website will be small and medium business executives,? as well as executives from large corporations.
My selection process is? pretty simple:
1. Please send me urls for the three best websites you have developed that map to the above requirements. Please don't direct me to anything super-fancy you have built or anything too basic. Just a site that maps exactly to the requirements expressed above.
2. I will choose one of these as the template.
3. I will develop my text content so that you can easily cut and paste onto existing pages on the template. I will provide the content to you. This should make your life pretty easy.
4. I will seek your best quote.
I am looking to develop a long-term partnership with a developer who can help me grow the site over time,? as well as do Build jobs for my existing/new clients.
Thanks for your time,
Any/All? factory-standard web hosting platforms.