Ok, here's the scoop. I need a SLOT MACHINE for visitors to my site to be able to play and maybe win a prize that day. I already have the slot machine designed. I need the slot machine animated. Here is exactly what I need from you in no particular order..
* Needs ability for symbols to spin inside the reels like a real slot machine. Also needs the ability for person to click on lever to spin the reels. Sound effects would be great! A digital display showing the number of spins left is needed as well.
WHAT THE SLOT MACHINE DOES
*Every visitor who visits the site gets one spin and one spin only per day. If they want to spin again they have to wait til the next day to be eligible again. I believe you can do this by logging their IP address. If they mask their address, they are not allowed to spin period.
*If they take their Spin and they win. Then a window pops up telling them what they won, and that notification of the win has been sent to me and that I will contact them.
* If they don't win a window pops up telling them if they sign up for my newsletter, they will be able to have 3 spins a day! Every day they just come and LOGIN by entering their e-mail address and they get their 3 spins.
* If they take all of their spins and don't win, a window pops up thanking them and telling them they can have 3 more the next day. CONTINUED IN DELIVERALS PART ...
*If they come back the next day, all they have to do is enter their e-mail address in the same space as they signed up in and they'll be able to get their 3 spins. Going to need the ability to store all the addresses and be able to check who's who and how many spins they might or might not have for that day. If they have used them already, then a window will open saying try again tommmorow.
*If they don't come back the next day their spins will accrue. If they don't come back within 3 days an autoresponder sends them an e-mail message saying that they have X amount of spins and if they don't visit the site soon they will lose those spins. If they don't visit the site again within 4 days, they lose all of their accrued spins.
WHAT I NEED TO RUN THE SLOT MACHINE
* I need an ADMIN page that I can log into. From there I can enter to do the following:
* Place whatever pictures of whatever size you ( the coder) deem allowable to place inside the reels. I want to have 8 symbols.
* A Place where I can set the odds for when 3 of each symbol appear making the player a winner. From 1 in 10 to 1 in a billion. Any odds that I want to put in
* Have the ability to give prizes for 4 Symbols while the other 4 will give the player extra spins.
3 Pears = $20 Gift certificate or anything I want
3 Apples = $15 Gift certificate or anything I want
3 Oranges =$10 Gift certificate or anything I want
3 Cherries = $5 Gift certificate or anything I want
3 of other 4 symbols = 1 FREE SPIN, 10 Spins, 20 Etc whatver I want to put in. A Place to add that text would do.
* Access to the list of e-mail addresses stored so that I can delete them or add if requested. Have them list out so that it's easy for me to cut and paste them to import to my newsletters mass mailing service
* A Place where I can edit inside (allows html) as well as manage the size of the popup windows that emerge to tell a player to (a) Subscribe now and get 3 spins per day, b) You won this prize and will be notified shortly, c) Come back tommorow and try again. This allows me to possibly add a banner or something in that window.
That's pretty much it. If you any questions please ask. I would really like to see this thing created. I look forward to working with you and any input you have would be appreciated. Thanks, John
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Most hosts I have used run linux. Whatever works for you I'll take. :)