This project involves completing a church website that was started by a previous developer.
It is a static web website with no scripting language behind it. The index page has already been built and completed all that is required is to create just 6 other static pages using the index page as a template or guide.
you can find the website here <[url removed, login to view]>. i will provide all the texts and images required for the site.
Reqirements of the site:
1. the six pages will include the following
a. About us page
b. Ministries page
c. contact us page
d. sermons page -: where mp3 sermons can be downloaded
e. Photo galary-: a scrolling reel of photographs
f. upcoming events page
2. The buttons on the index page would be changed to reflect these options
3. there is a dynamic flash image on this screen, the images will be changed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).