The task is simple...
I need a template design... for the website [[url removed, login to view]]
It is basically for a Dietitian website.
The client has had a look at [[url removed, login to view]] and is really impressed by the design and wants design pretty similar to this. But obviously the colors, etc. are not final...
**DETAILS in THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE
A rough layout which we like is uploaded. But still its just the layot, the design, the colors is all upto you...
ALSO, will need the design of the interior pages... this is inclusive in this project.
Needless to say,
1. will choose the designer, based on the ideas he provides, plus designs of his previous work.
2. The project can be only termed complete when my client completely agrees to the wite design.
3. Till that, I will need the designer to make all the changes.
50% money will be transferred to you when the basic design and layout is accepted, and the rest after the completion of all the minor changes, etc.
I am a designer as well as a programmer my self, so will understand all your doubts, as well as can give you tips. But am under a lot of work and am looking for a designer who can be on my side whenever i want. This is just a start. I have a lot of projects and also I keep getting a lot of projects. So, looking for a long term partner designer...
**So, all you designers... lets get going... show me you skills...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, FLASH, Photoshop, etc.
Site on Linux Server