Hope you can help me!
So far I have not seen an application running better than FSI regarding creating an ebrochure with turn page effect, therefore I would like to have a clone.
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
- The ability to update pages quickly and easily (only one high resolution .pdf or .jpg file for each page). An advanced yet user friendly web based CMS needs to be developed for this purpose. Different brochures need to be managed thru this CMS (create, modify, delete).
- The navigation of the Flash based client side turn page application needs to be user-friendly (similar to FSI-viewer). Must have similar features like index overview (with thumbnails), print, navigation (first page, last page, previous page, next page or select a specific page number)
- Zoom function similar to FSI viewer or equal.
- This Turn page Image Viewer has to be Flash based. The layout of the image viewer can be modified to adapt the layout of the website it's going to be integrated in.
- Everything has to run smoothly, quickly and be CPU and bandwidth friendly.
- Everything must run on a single Linux server (Core2Duo with operating system Fedora Core 6) and use minimal resources, server-side as well as client side. It must be possible to run several (for example 30) different turn page brochures (of 20 pages each) on the server at the same time without any problem.
- The code needs to be clean and orderly. The .fla-files for the client side Flash application need to be easily modifiable. The imaging server and CMS system need to be written in PHP or Java (Apache Tomcat)
I hope to find an experience programmer who really can do this project!
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1222 para esse trabalho
We have gone through your specification and understood your requirement and we are very sure that we will make the website of your need with best quality in a resonable price. Please check PMB for our quality works.
I can do this for you and provide you with friendly CMS interface. Will use flash for the flipping pages. and PHP/MYSQL for the CMS. the upload will only be JPG though no PDF