Please take a look at the following online Flash quiz
<[url removed, login to view]>
It is behind an htaccess and the username=rac , password=coder
There are three identical exams and they need the following to be carried out:
1. Add a question counter so the person sitting the test knows how many more they have to do.
2. A notification email sent to the administrator and up to 3 email address definable in the admin section of the exams to let us know the person who has taken the test and their score. The admin section is located at <[url removed, login to view]> (user=rac , pw=coder). Im happy to set the email addresses in phpmyadmin if it’s too much hassle adding it to the admin page.
3. When the person has clicked on the link to have a 'Are you ready to begin the test'and if the candidate selects ‘No’ then return to the main menu.
4. Can we have a message coming up to those people who are unable to use the test due to not having Macromedia Flash?(some version of Win 2000 on networks don’t have it and they get a blank screen)
Upload amended Flash and PHP codes to the server and provide me with the amended Source codes for Macromedia Flash.
The database/FTP/source code to the Flash and PHP code will be provided to the awarded coder.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Running on IE compatible clients