I'm wiling to pay $40-$60 for this work. This is for my CLIENT's SITE. This involves some flash work, but it's not really hard work, just adding sound and inserting pics into the the flash gallery that's already made. Anyone can really do this work even if they've never used flash. There is one part that should be a transition added, but the sounds and that transition are on my site (the client likes how it looks on my site and wants it on theres) so you can you can just copy it from my flash site. I'll send you the template of my site.
1. Water Intro with sound. This involves a pic of water and this sound. They want it off the flash template on my site. I'll send that to you and you can get the sound and what not from there. It's just shutter effect and sound.
2. Opening photo should be the phoenix skyline shot.
3. Use the other photo of Phoenix they have which has two roads in a "V" as the main photo on the opportunities page. The listings can then be below it with links to the marketing brochure for that building. In other words, the opportunities page should look like the other pages but with listings below.
4. Coin Symbols Front page: Welcome to the Phoenix Group ( = / ^ ), The Team ( stick figure ), Opportunities should always be the ( $ )
Coin symbols Inner pages: Opportunities ( $ ) at the top
About Us ( = / ^ )
Contact Us ( paper clip )
5. Font for the written paragraph body change to Tahoma large enough to be read easily.
6. "Ding" sound when you click on tabs at the top of the main photo. (that ding sound is on my site, so take it from there)
7. Currently when you click on the tabs at the top, the same photo reappears on each page. It Should change to different photos.
8. Opportunities Page - I will send the marketing brochure documents for the two listings we have in a separate email.
9. Adding some pictures to replace other ones.
10 Add a few properties to the property listing page. This is less then 20 minutes of work. This cms functionality has already been made, the client just is too lazy to add the properties themselves.