- I've got an image that is combined of two images- a photo and title text.
- I'd like you to create a very short flash animation that shows the text coming from left side, and the image coming from the right side and the final flash image is the same as my original combined image.
- the end swf will have to be fast to load.
- please provide relevant examples of your flash design works.
- you will be provided with the combined image as PSD / jpg.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
handout: swf + fla files.