The goal is to develop a video conference component using Video Flash plug-in running into a browser. The communication protocol will run over http for network compatibility and over TCP to increase network performance. Finally this project will be included into an existing java server and into an existing AJAX client. The whole project has to be handling with only one interlocutor in our point of view.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. Flash requirement (client side)
Run using **Flash 7** (to discus) and **superior**
can select capture device (Webcam, Camera ...)
l Browser : IE 6 , IE 7 , Firefox
l OS: windows XP and after, Linux 2.6, Mac OS X,
l Development using Flex (recommended)
2. Java requirement (server side)
l OS: Linux and windows.
l Using **JDK 1.5** and greater.
l Running into Jboss 4.0.2 Server.
l HTTP version using Servlet technologies.
l Development using Eclipse 3.2 (recommended)
**_IMPORTANT: NO FLASH MEDIA SERVER_**