I will try this project once again but now with a new approach.
Our page [url removed, login to view] is on the verge of being embarrassing. We provide software and consultants to some of the worlds strongest products brands within telecommunication as well as other industries, and need a page that reflects our professional position.
In addition we cooperate a lot with a company (owned by me) in the Philippines named PSOFT Inc. and we also need a page for this company under the domain www.psoft.biz. PSOFT is our software factory used for testing and outsourced software development, i.e. used for more or less all our in house development.
In other words, Telescope Software AB AND PSOFT needs a new web page DESIGN.
**We will do all implementation/software coding ourselves. We just need graphical design and use cases.**
This project is ONLY for the design with user scenarios/use cases, so if you are not a updated state of the art designer, with usability experience, please stop reading now. We would if possible also like to buy the content, i.e whatever pictures there is on the pages.
Please, make sure you real ALL of the project description before you bid. We will answer serious questions, IF they indicate that you made an effort to try to understand the project scope. Questions such as “can you tell me more?? will be disregarded and the bidder will be out of the selection process for good.
So this bid request is for two designs with user interaction definitions (user scenarios).The sites will be refer to as [url removed, login to view] and Psoft.biz.
First step is to create a good design.
1. In order to be selected you will need to submit a rough design suggestion. No suggestion and your bid will be disregarded. This is to sort out the serious designers that are willing to put in their time and effort, from mass produced cheap copies. One could say that you risk a few hours of your time, and might be rewarded by doing the whole two sites, with full graphics and user interaction design.
2. Price is secondary to a good design that we are proud of also in year 2011, but please be reasonable.
3. This is what I consider a good page. [url removed, login to view] Do not copy it, but let yourself be inspired by it.
4. Our old pages is of NO interest; hence you do not have to make a touched up copy of the old idea. Create something YOU are proud of.
5. We need a little flash gizmo on the page. Nothing big - just something that shows we are ??in the game??.
6. We will do all implementation/software coding ourselves.
7. If you are to bid on this I request you to be serious. If you win it we ask you to not send us a 2 hour suggestion and expect us to comment. If we knew what we wanted we would not ask for your help. be the designer you are, and dazzle us.
8. This project is for A) the design of our full site and B) the design of user interaction.
9. Initially (once your bid is accepted) you will have to produce three (3) different design for us to choose from and comment on. From these we will move forward to a final design with weekly iterations.
10. You will need to deliver graphics at least on a weekly basis, and be on line to discuss this graphics over for example Skype at least once a week.
11. No one likes to repeat himself. If you get a requirement in any form, this is considered your ball to handle. if you disregard requirements sent to you, we will terminate the project without paying you. We had way to many projects on RAC where the developer/designer does not bother to keep track of requests and directives, and expect us (the customer) to remind him.
12. Since we have no idea how the pages should look we do not have any preferences with regards to techniques to be used. The page needs be modern, updated and a bit unique. The rest we leave open for now.
13. A design that is fresh also 2011 put requirements on you to think of a new concept of presenting a company (or in this case two companies). Be smart and bold.
14. Out two logos are attached. we will provide high resolution logos when needed. Note that the Telescope logo has transparency. This logo is also found here www.telescopesoftware.se.
With regards to content we have a few ideas to texts and a model describing how Telescope, our customers and PSOFT interact but I am sure we can do with a great deal of help in fine-tuning this material. The texts and model are pretty standard issue material, so you will not need to see this to come up with a good suggestion for our pages.
A web page is a presence and not primarily a sales point for us, so the need for elaborate process descriptions and technical boasting is secondary to a good and somewhat personal design.
Our biggest challenge is to come up with a professional yet witty design that we can be proud of., so knock yourself out and create!
Help Telescopes and PSOFTs web pages to take the step in to the 2000:s. :-)
Thank you for your time.
Chief Executive Officer
Telescope Software AB