This project is basically the following main items:
* Site redesign for <[url removed, login to view]> to have a cleaner, more corporate look
* Redesign of 2 product boxes for OnTime in preparation for V3.0 of our product
* A new product brochure PDF file
* An auto-run program for a CD-ROM
* A graphic image to be printed on a mini-CD-ROM
* A graphic/flash/animated gif for our front page to announce new product launch
The details of each of the above items for this project are contained in the attached Word document. Please review them carefully before bidding.
**TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:**
1. Read the requirements document and understand it.
2. Visit the [url removed, login to view] web site to get an idea of what we do.
3. Decide whether or not you (or your organization) is able to do the job.
4. In your bid, provide us with the following:
* Your top 3 past web site designs
* Your top 3 software product box designs
5. Tell us why we should choose you and provide us with details of any guarantees you can provide us for this job.
There is an additional bonus if any page in the new site is a top 5 search result on Google for EACH of the following terms:
* bug tracking
* bug tracking software
* defect tracking
* defect tracking software
Each top 5 search result for the above 4 terms will result in an additional $25 bonus for a up to $100. The Google search results must be attained within 30 days after the site goes live for the bid winner to qualify for this additional bonus.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
1) Everything outlined in the attached requirements document.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).