Need a basic setup for a new website.
There is no text available (yet) to fill the web pages, but the general requirements are:
1. Setup with blank pages, nice attractive colors, links.
2. Interesting graphics/images with some flash (intro page) related to government taxes, wasteful spending, tax cuts, political pork spending, hidden taxes as in phone bills, restaurant liquor bills. The graphics/images should reflect some humor and political satire
3. The Home page should be setup for News headlines with links for more details
4. Links for the viewer to visit tax related news about his/her state (50 states of US selectable via Listbox)
5. An index (with link) for interesting stories about tax monies being spent or about tax cuts (these stories will be on other pages of the web)
6. A facility for a viewer to upload his/her comments with any attachments (attachments to be allowed only if in zip or pdf form). Note these uploads should be accessable for editing/deletion/changes if the user enters a proper password.
7. A facility for Polling/Surveying user opinions or votes. The vote tally should be displayable on a linked page.
8. All text (including link text, text on pages and text connected to graphics) should be editable via Front Page.
9. The Web site should be publishable via Front Page
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Front Page on all 32 bit WIndows platforms