We are looking for a website design and development team to design and develop a 20 page website for our client. The site would have the following main elements:
- A flash masthead with sequence similar to the <[url removed, login to view]>. The Mast Flash Sequence is inside the /flash folder. We need someone to help us polish the sequence that will be used in the home page. See the Freehand Index1 page for approx design. The banner consists of lots of pictures and the sequence is in Freehand Index1.
- Design the layout of the site based on the information architecture. See freehand index1 for approx design. We are looking for a creative design to enhance the existing design.
- Integrate the site into a joomla content management system so that the content of each page of the website can be updated easily.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).