I am planning to start a new venture. I need to have a professional and beautiful looking website with all the necessary background images, logos, great color combinations etc. I would consider this website to be a minor one but the information it hosts will have a valuable content. I can send all the necessary information that will be in the website. The website should be easy for the user to navigative. I do not have any restriction on how the design should be. It would be up to the person who designs and develops it. But the final outcome should be awesome.
The webiste on the overall should do the following:
1. Present the information to the user in an organized form with professional and beautiful look (great color combinations etc).
2. Enable the administrator of the website to post some newsarticle and remove already posted newsarticle.
3. The user should be able to send an email to the admin or any person (in our new venture). He/she should be able to fill out some details and those details should be emailed to our customer service etc.
4. Should be easy for the admin of the website to change the web content, background images and other images when needed or when need to replace the old ones with the latest ones.
5. Some form of animation might be desired if needed. But at this point, the first four points are important.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).