We require a redesign of our corporate website. We’re looking for a talented web designer to establish a new look and feel and site architecture, while retaining our core corporate message and identity.
Content is written, however the bidder will be responsible for massaging content into the new site architecture.
The new design will need to include 7 main pages, 2 secondary pages, a site map, and search page.
Bidder to provide 3 initial design directions for initial design review. Bidder will take comments on one of the three, and offer updated template for a 2nd review. A third design review will be required to go over the design of each site page. A design “lockdown?? will be enforced after the second review for major structural or typeface changes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Bidder must adhere to a rolling deliverable timeline TBD.
5) Bidder must deliver designs in a well commented Photoshop .psd file, along with Imageready “cutlines??.
Design should follow current standards. Design should be able to be programmed for 4.0 browsers and above.