PHP/FLASH GURU REQUIRED
So my other developer has gone back to medical school and has abandoned my project -. I need someone to pick up from where he has left off - he has completed most of the project but has stopped right at the most critical point!
The entire back end programming I think is done with PHP (using the SMARTY template system). See if you are able to pick up this project from where he has left off and let me know how much payment you would like to complete this project - I have had a range of bids from 1000 to 2000 since the start of posting these projects on scriptlance - the developer has put a lot of work into it already but there is still a lot of debugging, documentation and finishing off the final steps so I would probably be willing to pay someone around $1000 - $1400 for a good finishing job on this.
This is a pretty technical project requiring excellent PHP skills and flash integration as well as the ability to pickup on functionality/API of programs (Mazaika and Zoomify) so please take a good look and see if you have the skills necessary to complete this and give me your honest opinion of whether you can do it.
Below is what has been done and where we are so far - If you are interested and feel confident that you can do it then I will work out a detailed requirement sheet for your approval:
*Original project was described here: [url removed, login to view]
**This is the repost of the project: [url removed, login to view] and has been worked on ever since by the developer who has just quit.
***PLEASE READ!!! A couple of months back I was ready to cancel the project on the above developer as he was taking so long to get anything done so I created another project: [url removed, login to view] i got a few good developers which I was going to pass this onto but the original developer said he was still continuing to work on it. These are basically the same requirements we still have SO PLEASE READ!!!
So far what has been done:
1. User fills in the ‘join' form on [url removed, login to view]
2. Pays the donation at paypal
3. Is redirected to a user control panel where they login
You can have a look at an example here: [url removed, login to view]
login using [url removed, login to view] with password: user
4. Upload there photo's and crop them and specify whether any of them are gifts
5. Admin then approves images in the admin control panel
6. Images are downloaded from the admin control panel and forced into mosaic (using mazaika software).
** THIS IS BASICALLLY WHERE WE ARE AT SO FAR**
Just before quitting the developer was trying to automate this through command scripts which would be nice although I am not sure it is entirely necessary. As a result of this the mosaic software developer created a new version for us to use command lines with forced tiles.
7. The created mosaic is zoomify converted and uploaded to the website. The developer started down this road as can be seen with the files [url removed, login to view] and mosaic.swf. Unfortunately the fla is not in here so not exactly sure what he did but if you look in the documentation developer api for zoomify I am pretty sure he would have used the zoomToView API
8. The donors can enter their email address to see thumbs of their image uploads
9. On click of the thumb the mosaic zooms to that image in the mosaic
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (a more detailed list breaking down the following tasks will be given for your approval before selection):
1. Debug all required functionality (steps 1-6)
2. Code automation scripts/command lines to force the downloaded images into the mosaic software and then into zoomify to convert the mosaic so it can be zoomed and the images within it searchable using the donors email address. (steps 6 & 7)
3. Integrate the mosaic into the flash site ( ‘explore' page) with requested functionality (steps 8 & 9)
4. Document how functionality works (add to current project manual) and describe on how to install from scratch (ie on another host or for another website)
5. Beautify current php user and admin‘templates'
Select interested parties can also take a look at the back end php and front end functionality and I can provide access if required to project manuals, previous communication between myself and the developer, php/fla/etc files, hosting, paypal sandbox, trial usernames and passwords for user and admin control panels etc to see if you can take on the job...