The goal of this assignment is to create a template for an ASP.NET (Razor) website.
The context is high quality adult content. The logo and thus the general Color Scheme has already been created. In this document you will read about our general design remarks and how the pages generically should look like. As a result of this assignment we expect a fully functional template for ASP.NET in form of css and html (vbhtml) code, as well as the usage of java script where required. An installation guide on how to apply the template is required for final project closure.
The core concept is to create a beautiful, simplistic, high class website in the area of adult content. We expect that the contractor has proven skills in the area of creating new website designs as well as implementation.
Improvements to the design and usability of the website are up to you as the developer after consultation with the employer.
Before going into further detail how we envision the website design, we would like to give you a rough overview of the expected workload.
Webpages to be designed and created:
- 1x Introduction-Page (Landingpage)
- 1x Home / Indexpage
- 1x Search & Resultpage
- 1x Generic Contentpage
Technology to be used
- HTML5 / CSS (leading technology)
- Java Script (as deemed necessary)
- Ajax (as deemed necessary)
- jQuery (as deemed necessary)
Estimated CSS definition effort
- 60 definitions
- Usage of css box model is expected (instead of tables)
General design remarks
- KISS: Keep it simple stupid
o Simplicity and Usability
Template / Website reference
- [url removed, login to view]
Fonts to be used
- choose Font family based on logo and web compatibility
- font size and style per heading can be chosen by designer
- should be well commented
- easily readable and amendable
- a short “How-To” description which describes how the pages and styles can be installed on the ASP.NET application
A detailed specification document will be send to you after project approval.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $191 for this job
Dear we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [url removed, login to view] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [url removed, login to view] only after the [url removed, login to view] will give you best result with limited [url removed, login to view] Mais