This project is to auto-generate about a million PNG images. Here are the steps: 1. extract "quotes" from [url removed, login to view] 2. copy quote to PNG file, using a "template" JPG as a basis for DPI and size (and auto-center as needed) 3. save PNG to a sub-folder, based on the quote name and author and PNG dimensions This should be an *automated process* which I can run over and over and over! I think that the coding can be done in a day or less, but of course the actual automation could take hours since there are a LOT of PNG files to generate. I should be able to set variables to control the background color, font color, font face, and other common settings. You do not have to upload all the PNG files, just provide a program that will do this for me, and I will generate the PNG files. ******************** IMPORTANT: Here's the best part of this project: About 99% of the project is already finished!! Please see the attached "public_html". I just need about 5 - 10 more options for "[url removed, login to view]" to control more aspects of spacing and formatting (sufficiently many options so that the PNG result can be made to look exactly like my sample output images). And, I need you to ensure that the quotes look good (i.e., correctly spaced, aligned, and sized) for all of the templates. Also, the attached "public_html" version seems to produce errors in many circumstances. Please debug that so that no errors are ever produced. I want something that has sufficient error control and error checking such that it will work without my debugging it. ********************
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday May 14, 2007 8:39:23 AM:
Attention all bidders: I have changed this project. You may create this as a .exe file (Windows Executable). You do NOT have to use PHP anymore.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 12, 2007 7:42:46 AM:
This project has been revised, and reposted to this bid request:
[url removed, login to view]
If you are still interested in this project, please bid on this new project instead of the current one. The new project provides you with a "starting point" for the coding, which could make the project simpler for you.