We are looking to hire an IT Firm that can build a customized social networking website. This will be phase one of this website. After this project, if the experience is great, second phase will be to build iOS iPhone app and an Android app for the same along with a longer-term relationship to maintain and upgrade website/apps in future.
- Highly creative website design skills
- Top of the line development and QA skills in a highly scalable technology
- Ability to create a responsive website that can be viewed properly on various web interfaces and on mobile phones
- Strong project management skills. We will need REGULAR status updates.
- Strong ethical standards and impeccable integrity
- At least 90% completion rate and ~5.0 rating
- Ability to provide references where you developed similarly sized work
- You need to demonstrate experience in creating Social Networking Websites and Apps
- You need to be professional Project Managers that keep us informed on things good and bad on a REGULAR BASIS
- Should have top design/development/QA talent
- Should have impeccable integrity
- You need to have extremely strong overall rating on [url removed, login to view]
- You are willing to promptly sign a Development Agreement before ANY payment is made. Please note that the Development Agreement will be executed to the fullest extent if the terms are violated
- You are willing to accept a penalty (to be deducted from final payment) for late delivery
Setup of 5 milestones will be:
10% paid upon acceptance
15% after design finalization
15% after completion of all htmls
20% after website front-end and back-end is integrated along with main functionality
40% upon website development completion & deployment after thorough QA testing
Final list of features sought in a fully operational website are:
- Responsive website
- Should have very limited use of open source code as website security will be our extremely high requirement
- Ability to register with profile fields or register with Facebook login that captures user's profile info and photo
- Ability to edit profile info - fields like Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, Address, Occupation, Spouse Name, phone number and password
- The website header should contain area for logo, search box and buttons for Notifications, Messages, Friends, Profile, Settings and Logout
- ability to invite friends from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email address to the website
- ability to upload photos and share them with friends or entire website.
- ability to search for users - their profile fields. As the user types the search, the user should see available results in drop down. Should be a smart search.
- ability to add people as friends
- ability to message friends
- Ability to be notified about birthdays
- ability to chat with friends (can be a 3rd party off the shelf application)
- when logged in, the user should see 2 tabs to chose from. The default display will be the status updates of user's friend community. The other tab should be "All Anonymous" tab that will show all status updates posted on website anonymously.
- ability to post status update as "self" or "Anonymous" that can be viewed by friends or the entire website
- if posting "Anonymous" to hide identity, the post should be visible to friends circle as a post with user shown as "Anonymous". Also, the post should be viewable in the "All Anonymous" community.
- In Anonymous community, the user should be able to see top posts based on most views and/or likes. The Friends community (default) should be sorted on time of activity
- the user should be able to "like" all posts, comment on all posts, share the posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google Plus
- user should be able to hide individual posts or all posts from the user
- user should be able to unfriend a friend
- user should be able to add videos (embed) from other websites like YouTube
- user should be able to view friend suggestions based on most common friends of friends